Sunday, June 6, 2010

When life goes on I juz don't

hey hey! i have seriously nth 2 write abt so lets write abt my day yesterday!

THE DAY B4 YESTERDAY (so muz b yesterday yesterday right?)
11.30a.m.: me and bros had a movie marathon, watched the whole harry potter series 1-6 till 3.35 a.m.
4.00a.m.:me and bros had a little late night snack of popcorn , soda and pizza ( parents fast asleep and unaware) ^^
4.25a.m.: Go to sleep dreaming abt Harry potter (creepy i know) and dreamed i was at hogwarts (like double creepy)
9.35a.m.: Fell of the bed thinking abt harry potter and wake up to find everybody still sleeping, go to kitchen to find some pudding(YUMZ) finished all 7 packets (DOUBLE YUMZZ)
10.30: fell asleep again but woken up 3 mins later by falling off the bed again.
10.33: watch barney and friends and woke bros by singing the barney songs
2.00: went shopping, i bought a new vest and we three got sunglasses, my bro said i look like a grasshopper in mine(coz the sunglassess so big )
2.30: eat a t kfc
2.45: eat at MacDonald
3:oo (yess we eat again) at bedok food court( i juz drank if your wondering)
4.oo broke bro's earphone( death awaits me)
5.00 play on netbook
6.oo play on netbook
ouh wth i played on my netbook for the rest of the day
10.30:had another movie marathon ( twilight this time)
fell asleep dreaming of twilight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment